Let's recap what you learned through this course. Answer the questions by selecting "Yes" or "No".
01. A good way to arrange meetings is via email or phone.
02. Avoid sharing the agenda with attendees in advance because items will be added and the meeting will become too long.
03. It's not necessary to always print meeting materials.
04. It's not necessary to have a person to keep minutes in meetings.
05. Having meetings with only those who need to attend will reduce the cost of meetings, and make them shorter.
06. Having best practices for running a meeting leads to a more efficient workplace.