![if gte IE 8]>
Let's recap what you learned through this course. Answer the questions by selecting "Yes" or "No".
01. It's ok to work overtime when it seems the task won't be finished on time, or because you are the only one who has the knowledge to do it.
02. By working smarter, not longer, it's possible to complete work on time without reducing the work load.
03. You should share personal plans on your calendar with colleagues the day before.
04. You can add personal commitments and plans to your shared calendar without others knowing the details.
05. The quality of the work and the hours spent working are proportional.
06. Going home at a specific time has benefits for both single and married people.